Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Turning 28!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Today is my birthday! I turn 28, and I still think that is young, 30 doesn't scare me at all. I was spoiled, I think I got more presents and birthday wishes today than any other birthday I've ever had. Kristi surprised me with a basket of candy and gift card to a little shop down town (everyone knows I really want to decorate my living room). Her and I then took the kids to the Prairie Island Pow Wow. My niece Zoe is part Native American and dances. She doesn't exactly dance, still pretty little, but the kids love seeing her in her jingle dress. The kids at snow cones and I was surprised with more gifts from my sisters and Mom, gift cards and money. Can't beat that.

Later that day we went to Brady and Jamie's house. They were having a get together for friends and family. Jamie surprised me with cupcakes and a gift certificate to get my nails done. I really was spoiled. My friends mean the world to me, always have and always will.....especially if they continue to buy me gifts, haha, kidding! We hung out all night around the fire and had some good laughs. It was unreal how many pregnant girls there are right now! Looking back, I wish I had at least 1 friend pregnant along with me, but I survived! Anyway, I'm 28, had a blast, and ready for the next birthday!

I hope it is as great as this one!








No comments:

Post a Comment