Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thank You Card

Tuesday, August 1, 2011

Working on thank you cards to give to my friend as a gift. She has a baby shower coming up and asked me to make her some. Here is #1.

Started out by using a pre-cut flower card (Michaels, pack of 8 for $1, with envelopes), brown ink, paint brush, pearls, and scrap paper.



I used my ink and paint brush to distress the outside of the card. I then took my scrap paper and cut a circle to fit in the front of the card. I attached that and went on to cut 3 flowers from the back side of the paper (white, front was floral pattern) and distressed them, curling and bending up the edges as I went along. I then cut out 2 green petals, added a circle to the flower and 3 pearls.




Last, I stamped my saying "Ever Grateful" on a piece of paper, distressed it and glued it down. Here is the finished product. Very simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment