Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Surprise for baby!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My friend Jamie is expecting a little girl in December. It's her first baby and I wanted to surprise her with a little present. I was at Michaels today and saw a really cute basket I needed to buy her. The kids and I ran over to Target and got some fillers for the basket. We put some butt paste, wipes, air freshener, and diapers in there. But first I opened up the diapers and wrote little messages on each butt. Messages like: What, like you have never smelled like this? Put down your beer Dad! Good Morning Mommy! Cutest Butt in the world! Lil' Stinker. Etc. It was fun. I filled the basket. Blew up some balloons, wrote a card out to her from baby and left it sitting in the middle of her driveway (hoping her husband got home before her, she drives a little crazy and would probably run it over)!



No comments:

Post a Comment