Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hunt for Greens!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The other day while out shopping for living room decor, a gal at one of the stores told us we could go find flowers and greens outside, spray them with hairspray, and they would hold their shape and be used for decoration. Well, this sounded cool. So I attempted it. However, everything that I wanted to pick, my stepdad said no way, my allergies would be horrific. So I ended up with some really cool looking items in my bucket and the kids got to toodle around on the four wheelers with us. I sprayed the bejeezers out of my "weeds" and hoped for the best. Obviously I did something wrong or this just doesn't work, within hours a few were so wilted I tossed them. The next day, they all were. I tried! It was still fun, hunting them down.









No comments:

Post a Comment