Monday, August 1, 2011

Slumber Party

Saturday June 25, 2011

Kristi and I decided to have a slumber party tonight. Greg volunteered, under the influence of alcohol, to watch the kids for us so we could have a relaxing night. We took full advantage! Dropped the kids off at her house with their bags, kissed them goodbye, actually I probably peeled out of the driveway before Greg could change his mind, and headed to Walmart. We had high hopes of doing some crafting, but instead, shopped for over an hour at Walmart. But we came out with the goods, a chick flick & Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Yes, we were set. We got home, put on our jammies, snuggled in, ate ice cream and watched the movie. I didn't even make it half way through the movie and I was out cold. Looks like I can't handle slumber parties anymore ;) Not to be discouraged, I will try again! ;) It was fun and a much needed break from the kids since Ben has been gone for a week working in North Dakota. Thanks for letting us take advantage of you Greg! It worked out well for us, not sure about how it went for you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment