Monday, August 29, 2011

Leaving Camp

Friday July 8, 2011

We packed up and left our "camp" this morning. We swung into the outlet mall one more time! It was sad to leave, but I was eager to pick up my little girl from her camp. Once home I headed to Pepin with my mom and Turner to pick up Tatumn. I was so excited to see her little self walk out of the dining hall! Hand in Hand with Meya, best buds since they were babies! When they handed out awards I was very proud of Tatumn, she was one of 2 girls to get an award for getting up every morning and running. She was a "Road Runner". Then she got her badge. It was great. Her little brother Turner was very impressed. They sang a few cute songs to close their first year at camp, we grabbed her bags, and headed out. We stopped at the Stockholm Pie Company (one of my favorite places) and picked up a few slices of pie for the ride home.

I am so very, very proud of my little girl. She is growing up fast and doesn't need her mommy anymore. She is pumped to go back to Camp Pepin again next year! And I will for sure send her....meanwhile I will be busy making plans to try and get back up to Mari's cabin for another scrapfest!

Waving goodbye!


Mari's cabin


I say that's enough shopping!


Here they come!


Tatumn and her badge.


Turner, impressed with the badge!


Singing their songs.



Meya, Tatumn & their friend Tristan.

No comments:

Post a Comment