Monday June 20, 2011
We brought the kids to YMCA day camp this week. Since Heidi just had surgery, I was in charge of getting all 3 there by 9 a.m., the boys picked back up by noon, and John picked up Laci at 4. She was the lucky one who got to stay all day.
The boys attended a dinosaur camp. They loved it! They got to pack their own lunch, which I think was the most exciting part for them.
Here they are on their first day! Ready to start a fun filled week!
- Leaving Camp
- Scrappin at the Cabin Day 2
- Scrappin at the Cabin!
- Tuesday July 5, 2011 It is a BIG day at the Har...
- 4th of July
- Goodbye our little feathered friends!
- More cards
- Friday July 1, 2011 This was our 3rd month of b...
- Nifty tricks
- Train Trip
- 50 Love Rules.....briefly noted
- Happy Birthday Hunter
- Slumber Party
- Pajama Night 2011
- Gotta love free stuff!
- Home made gift bags
- Day Camp
- New furniture shopping......about time!
- Tatumn's Vacation
- ▼ August (22)