Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hall Closet makeover

Monday June 13, 2011

Today I got a wild hair up my butt and decided that my hall closet was no longer going to be the catch all closet. Shoved full with anything and everything I don't know where to put.

I ripped out everything, which consisted of my school books, bath towels, soap, toilet paper, craft supplies, blankets, etc. I even ripped out a shelf (which I will admit, that was a mistake).

I then painted the closet to match the hallway, replaced the shelves and headed for Target.

I left Target with a few new baskets and a new clothes hamper.

I really like saving trial size products for packing purposes & I like the idea of having a "guest basket". Although, it's doubtful I'll ever use it for guests. But it's the thought! ;) So I whipped up a little tag to tie to the basket that says, "Be Our Guest". Cute touch!

After putting everything back in order, I stepped back, took a look, and felt a tid bit more organized, even though I was thinking, "The hamper would have fit even with that other shelf in there, leaving you with more storage space!" Ugh, live and learn, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment