Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Wish For You

Saturday May 7, 2011

Looking back at old scrap booking albums, I came across this page, and I don't know why, but I love it!

I wish I could keep you from your first heartbreak.....but then you will never know what true love is.

I wish I could protect you from all the bumps and bruises you will get along the way....but then you will never learn to run, jump, and play.

I wish I could plug your ears to all the ignorance in the world......but then you will never develop your own views on such issues.

I wish I could shut your eyes to all the poverty in the world......but then you will never learn to give.

I wish I could keep you from driving and the possibility of accidents.....but then you will never learn what the road has to offer.

.........but most of all I wish that you become an even more beautiful and amazing person than you already are!

No comments:

Post a Comment