Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Landscaping 101

Monday May 9, 2011

Wow, it was sooo nice out today! And we spent the entire day outside. Ben took the day off work and we pulled all the fencing out of the backyard. I wish I had taken a before picture, it makes such a difference. It opened it up and feels brighter back there. The sun doesn't shine on us too much in the backyard and we have a huge hill behind our house, limiting the size of our yard. Ben made a few trips to the dump and we all got a little color on our cheeks from the sun. After picking all the rocks out of our yard, Ben filled holes and leveled out the edges around the house with dirt. Makes such a difference. I can't wait for the grass to start growing and to put some shrubs in. Next step, new deck/patio area!

I'd prefer a brick patio to a deck. I feel like decks are breeding grounds for big ishy spiders ;) haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment