Sunday, May 15, 2011

Inspiration Journal

Friday May 6, 2011

I have a massive mess going on all around me 24/7. It is mostly made up of things that inspire me. Clipping from magazines, catalogs, books, photos, etc. In order to eliminate the mess and hold onto my inspiration, I needed to somehow contain the mess. I again, whipped out a notebook, decorated it and started taping all my craft project ideas, home decor ideas, scrap ideas, entertaining ideas, etc. into my book. I love it. It looks so much better than the piles I had everywhere and I feel more organized. Especially for my blog, when I'm looking for a fun project to do with the kids or to blog about, I just whip it out and flip through it. It will also come in handy when I go to the store. It can come right along with me and then I can buy what I need for supplies. Otherwise, I will forget! It was a simple method to control the chaos around me, I hope it INSPIRES you to become more organized as well.





-Court

No comments:

Post a Comment