Friday, May 20, 2011

Garage Sale Divas

Friday May 13, 2011

I had been waiting for today! It was the annual Woodbury garage sales. My friend, Laurie, and I went. We had a lot of luck in the beginning, clothes, maternity clothes for a friend of mine, Janie & Jack & Gap dresses for Tatumn, books, crafts & more. After lunch, though, we ran out of luck. We did stop in a cute little shop called the Whimsical Place where I bought a sign to hang on my wall. I love it!



But my ultimate, favorite purchase of the day was the book Inspiration Station, because after a few lousy garage sales we made our way, of course, to Archivers. I don't spend a lot of money on myself, well OK, when it comes to scrapping, I do, but spending $30 on a book is not typical for me. But today, I thought, why not! I'm happy I did, it's filled with the best quotes & sayings not only for scrapping but for card making as well. I know I will get my money out of it!




All in all, we had a fun shopping day and made a few purchases along the way! Can't wait to hit a few more garage sales this summer! Trash to treasure.....right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment