Tuesday, May 31, 2011

COOLASKET

Tuesday May 17, 2011

I was so excited today when I went over to help my sister with her garage sale and found she had this cool picnic basket/ wine cooler. I stole it right up! She had found it at a garage sale brand new, it must have been a promotional item for a bar. But it's pretty cool. The front has 2 plates, cloth napkins, wine glasses, silverware, corkscrew, and salt and pepper shakers. The back is a cooler, fit for 2 bottles of wine and I'm sure you could fit some food as well.


I can't wait to use it. This is what is going in my "coolasket" (my version of cooler/basket)!

Of course wine! A good friend of mine got me hooked on Moscato and my sister loves this brand, because of course she is the middle sister!


These are my favorite chips! Partly because they make you pucker due to the vinegar so I can't eat a lot! Which is a blessing!


Gotta have a little pasta salad!


A good sub! You can make your own, but I prefer SubHouse!


And don't forget dessert. Chocolate covered strawberries are perfect, hey, at least you are getting a fruit in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment