Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bottoms Up!

Saturday April 9, 2011

I was pleased to have my lady friends over this afternoon and force upon them a drink I found on the world wide web. I wanted to serve a beverage that was fun and used up stuff I had sitting around, which included vodka and beer! So I searched for drink recipes that included that and I found this:

Pink Lemonade Cocktail



Ingredients:

1 (12 oz) frozen can of pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
3/4 c. vodka
3 (12 oz) beers (not dark)

ice
cranberries and citrus to garnish (I just threw in cranberries and it looked cute)

Mix top 3 ingredients together, serve on ice, garnish with desired fruit.

It was funny because everyone who heard that there was beer in it thought it would be gross but you can't taste it and they are very good! I highly recommend making these, so simple, but fun! Nice refreshing cocktail for the upcoming summer months!

Enjoy!

-Court

No comments:

Post a Comment