Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hop!

Friday April 1, 2011

Today was a fun day for Tatumn! Ben had off so me, him, and Turner all went and had lunch with Tatumn at school, she was so excited. After school I surprised her with a date night with me and a friend to the movie Hop. Audrey came over around supper time and they played, ate pizza and we headed to the theater. Kristi and Mara joined us, along with the whole town of Red Wing, not kidding, it was packed. We had to sit in the 2nd row, behind the 3 girls, they were front and center. ;) It was an adorable movie! They really enjoyed it. After it was all done, I of course played "EMBARRASSING MOM OF THE YEAR" and made them pose by the movie poster outside.

Tatumn & Audrey ready to go!


Smile girls, I promise not too many people are watching ;)


Bunny Ears everyone! (Poor girls)


Now hop like bunnies! (do you think I'll make her do these things forever.....I'm kinda nervous I might.....Lord knows, I need fun pictures to scrapbook....at my child's expense)

No comments:

Post a Comment