Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Happiness Project

Wednesday April 6, 2011

I'm so excited to say that I belong to a book club! A friend of mine has one with her neighbors and it sounded so fun, so me and a few friends decided to create one of our own. Each month one person will be the "host". The host chooses the book we will read and the place where we will discuss the book, whether it be at a restaurant, home, etc.

Our first month's host is my friend Tara, she choose the book, The Happiness Project, by Gretchen Rubin.

I started it today and it is really good. I would suggest it to anyone who may want to better an area in their life, whether it be at work, with the kids, their marriage, or just to be better organized. She hits all areas. Can't wait to finish it up and maybe, possibly, create my own happiness project! I'll let you know how our first book club meeting goes!

1 comment:

  1. hey you should check out Daughter of Iraq, Mayada. It's a really good book.

    ReplyDelete