Sunday, April 3, 2011

First time making cards!

Sunday March 27, 2011

Today we got up early, packed up, and headed home. Our families were eager for our arrivals. On the way home I called and talked with my kiddos and promised them we would do arts and crafts when I got home. I was so tired, due to the fact that I went to bed at 4 a.m. and got up at 7 a.m. But oh well, nothing you can do when you are a parent, kids come first.

I got home and unloaded all my stuff so Tatumn and I could make some cards. I told her to pick out the design and she would make her version and I would make my version. I don't typically make cards so this was new to both of us. Here are our cards:

Tatumn did this card mostly by herself, a little help from me. She did a really good job!


Mine & Her's


Mine & Her's

No comments:

Post a Comment