Sunday, April 3, 2011

Card Club Member

Wednesday March 30, 2011

A friend of mine sells Stampin Up and hosts a card club each month at her house. I asked if I could join and she accepted me, which was very nice of her ;) There are 6 or 7 of us who meet once a month at her house and we each make enough of the same card to bring with and distribute to the other girls. Then we make 2 cards while we are there. It was a lot of fun, even though I was in a hurry since Ben was working out of town and my kids were at my moms on a school night. But I was so excited to get all these adorable cards and to make the bottom two as well. It was fun! And to think how expensive cards are these days, to be able to make them yourself is a good feeling!

These cards were all made by the other girls.
















This card is the one we made. We made 2 of the same card this time, but I guess they usually make 2 different ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment