Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Scrapbook Shopping

Saturday March 5, 2011

Today we decided to hit up a few stores in Apple Valley for some much needed ;) scapbooking supplies. We leave on a retreat in a few weeks and are getting stocked up. This was also a very special day, it was Ayva's first scrapbook shopping trip! She was soooo good! I can tell already she is going to love it, she really doesn't have a choice in the matter ;) We ate at Old Chicago, my favorite, thanks girls for agreeing to eat there with me. I love their Italian Nachos, oh man, just thinking about them makes me hungry. We shopped until 3, we needed to be back for b-day parties. We had a good time and spent some money ;) That's probably why it was a good time!!


(don't ask me why this picture is crooked, ugh, sometimes I get frustrated with computers and the fact that I can't figure them out)




No comments:

Post a Comment