Monday, March 28, 2011

A drive with my boys.

Friday March 18, 2011

Ben had today off so me, him & Turner went for a little drive. We rarely do that anymore, schedules conflict a lot. So we loaded up, stopped by Randy's for a little breakfast and over the bridge we went. We couldn't make it down the "road" where he hunts so we took a drive the long way over to his cousin's house. Along the way we spotted an Eagle having some lunch and a pheasant. Turner likes seeing any wildlife so that added a little excitement. We were only gone for a few hours but it was a nice morning spent together....me, the boys, some coffee, the road and of course....my camera ;)

First stop.....of course RANDYS!



Off to Wisconsin!



Eagles & pheasants oh my!




Stopping by Aaron & Missy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment