Friday, February 4, 2011

More layouts....

Wednesday February 2, 2011


I keep buying paper with a design on it and I don't know why. I seldom like how they turn out. I feel like they end up being too busy and I like to be able to place stuff where I want, not just having 1/2 the page to work with. These pages actually turned out okay.



I've also never done a whole lot of two page layouts. Which means, I have waaayyyy too many pages. Like a whole album for a birthday party or Christmas. It was getting out of control so I've started doing more two pagers and love them, I can use all my pics and the pages flow together wonderfully!


I like to find old calendars, postcards, bingo cards online to print and use on my pages. I was really excited that this calendar was compatible with 2010. Sarah's wedding fell on Saturday, July 10th and this calendar matched up perfectly, it was an extra bonus for me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment