Thursday, February 3, 2011

Layouts

Monday January 31, 2011

Making a circle out of pictures is a fun way to display your pictures on your layout. Making sure you have them in the correct spot, with enough of the picture within the circle, before cutting, is key!

Distressing, I love it. I also love when I take the time to print out my journaling on the computer, my handwriting is a mess that tends to slope significantly downwards ;)

Keeping a page simple, with just a few embellishments......my favorite kind of page!

One day, I took all my loose, lonely stickers and cut out titles that would fit with them. That way if I had, for example this page, a dance page, I could grab my dance stickers with their titles and have a page done in minutes! I store the titles and stickers in little ziploc bead/jewelry bags I bought at Walmart and write the title out on an address label and stick it on the bag.

I can't tell you how many times I have spent like an hour trying to dig through my letters trying to spell a word with the remaining letters. Cut your title on the cricut, saves you time and your sanity!

I like to cut out my journaling. Alot of times, I do it just to fill up space!

Simple layout. Finding graphics online is a fun easy way to embellish your pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment