Tuesday, February 22, 2011

layout inspiration

Thursday, February 17, 2011

If I'm trying to fit alot of pictures on one page, I like to cut them into little squares. I'm trying really hard to not take as many pictures and only scrap the really meaningful ones. Trying, is the key word. I have a weird attachment to my photos. ;)



This is great! Turner colored on the kitchen wall with a red crayon, so this paper was perfect. It was like a police report, kind of funny.



Using up chipboard! I have always had too much chipboard and half the time I don't have enough of the same letters to spell a word, so I would cover them with paper or color them, like I did here.



Again, squares and scraps! ;)



Pictures taken in sequence are fun to scrap. Here is Tatumn doing a fashion show! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment