Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Busy day! Ben left today to work out of town so I'm celebrating V-day all by myself, well with the kids too. I helped out at Turner's preschool's Valentine's party and that was fun. He received many heartfelt valentines!

I invited some friends over for a candlelit dinner with me and the kids, you never know, hot dogs and mac n cheese could be very romantic ;) So, Lisa and Kennedy decided to come over. We ended up going out for Chinese.

The kids got to play after supper, Lisa went to volleyball and I made my niece Desi's 13th b-day invites. Crazy, we will soon have a teenager in the family!

Hope each and everyone of you had a sweet Valentine's Day! Muah!

-Court

This was my inspiration for Desi's party invites. She wanted zebra print. I made ones similar to this with 2 pictures of her. Then, I rolled them and wrapped a strip of zebra print paper around them, easy for her to hand out to friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment