Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Girl's Night!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Ahh, finally Arts Alive was finished and I had the evening to spend with friends. I first went to my friend Karisa's bridal shower. I missed it all due to Arts Alive, but was able to meet up with her and a few others for a cocktail. It was great seeing her and chatting. We grew up together as best friends and she'll forever feel like a sister to me. Love you Karisa!

Karisa, Me, Kristi & Erin @ Karisa's shower.



After leaving there I headed out to Jamie's for our GIRL'S NIGHT! Now this started a month or so ago when I asked Jamie to hang out. I'm kinda over the whole bar scene, it gets old after awhile, so we decided to stay in at her house. She invited Nellie, Christina and Jess and I invited Kristi. We chatted, ate & had a blast, some of us staying up until 5 a.m.! We are still young yet, ask me to do that in 5 years and I may have to decline! It took me like a week to recover from that night, but we had so much fun we had to do it again.

This time however, one person invited another and slowly we had a group of about 10 girls that wanted to get out of the house for a little girl time. It was extra exciting though because 3 of them were pregnant and Kev & Carrie had gotten engaged THAT MORNING! We had stuff to talk about!!!

Honestly our girl's nights are hilarious. I do feel bad for Jodi since she is pregnant with her first child and had to listen to birth stories that were not all that pleasant, but she will have a great birth I'm sure! Poor Carrie was stuck out with us when I'm sure she only wanted to be with her new FIANCE, she did eventually get to go see him, how cute!

We talked about everything under the sun, including Brady, Jamie's husband, whom is quite the comedian. He entertains us with stories, theories & his high school graduation picture! hehe, sorry Brady!

We had enough food to feed an army and beer and wine to last quite awhile. We capped off the evening around 4 a.m. Snuggled up on the couch and floor by the fireplace and said goodnight.

Next girls night is going to be game night! I'm so excited, I can't hardly wait!

The girls checking out baby Caverly (Jodi's ultrasound picture).


Carrie, Jess, Kate & Jamie


Carrie and Jess, oh and Carrie's new bling ;)


The one and only Brady Kells, and he's all Jamie's! ;)


Kristi, enjoying some cocktails after a long weekend of Arts Alive.


Tara enjoying a night off of Mommy Duty!


I don't know why, but you are crooked, Nellie, I mean I uploaded this pic over and over, switching it every time, and you are still sideways! haha, think it means something! ;)



Tara & I, 4 a.m.!



All snuggled up!

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic Court ;-0 It was pretty comfy there on the floor in front of that fireplace! I have to say we looked pretty good at 4am :p

    ReplyDelete