Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bieber Fever

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yes, we went to see the Justin Bieber movie, Never Say Never. I do have a 6 year old daughter and 5 year old niece who are in love with him, Laci more so than Tatumn. First we started out with Hannah Montana, then the Jonas Brothers and now Justin. I don't mind his music, which makes some of my friend's mock me, eh em, Lisa!! ;)

But it really was a good movie. It was more of a documentary. It made you realize that his life wasn't handed to him, he worked hard, still works hard and isn't your average teenager. I almost even cried during it, almost! Both my sister and I felt bad when his vocal coach told him he couldn't have McDonald's because he was sick, it was sad, how old is he? Give the fricken kid McDonald's!!! haha!

Anyway, we would have enjoyed the movie more had 3 very, very, very rude, annoying teenage boys not sat right in front of us and mocked the entire thing. Parents-if you have children, pay attention to where they are going and how they are acting. My guess is that if Turner is 13 and says he wants to go see some very, very girly movie, he's going to be rude during it and I will not allow it. Or am I just a mean mom? Well anyway, I told those boys to be quiet, sorry, don't annoy me when I'm watching a movie, I know everyone else in the theatre wanted to say it. Ok, that's enough of my ranting, I was super annoyed!

Turner did fall asleep during it and was out so cold that I was carrying him basically by his neck by the time I made it out the door with all our garbage, my purse and him. Poor kid! ;)

Anyway, it was a fun night with the kids. They really liked the movie. Tatumn couldn't wait to get home and listen to eenie meenie and Laci couldn't wait to get home to make out with her poster. haha! Seriously, she kisses him every night! Heidi and I reminisced about our own boy crushes on the way home, the New Kids On The Block days! I don't remember ever having a boy band crush, but I did think Marty Stuart was pretty foxy, oh lord! I'm glad I finally got some taste in men! Yeesh!





No comments:

Post a Comment