Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Arts Alive 2011

Friday, February 18, 2011

Well, tonight is the big night! The girls have their first performance at the Sheldon Theatre. My family, along with me, are watching the show tonight, tomorrow I'll be volunteering in the basement.

Tatumn was very excited and not nervous at all, which floors me, because I would be a ball of nerves. She doesn't get her lack of stage fright from me, that's for sure.

I brought her down to the Sheldon, got her all situated and headed on up to enjoy the show.

I can't believe all the cute little acts the kids come up with. The girls got on stage, finally (they were one of the last acts) and danced their little hearts out. They did great! I couldn't have been prouder.

We didn't get out of there until 10 p.m. so it did get a little late. But by the time we got home, both kids were ready for bed.

One more show tomorrow and then another great year of Arts Alive is under our belt! She did however inform me that she would like to sing next year, preferably, "Who are you when I'm not looking", errr.....I had to say no. haha, sorry but singing, not our talent in this family. Stick to dancing, hun!

Mother & Daughter (missing Meg & Audrey)


The girls, already to perform! (missing Audrey)


Meya, Mara & Audrey in costume! (missing Tatumn due to temper tantrum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment