Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Way You Make Me Feel

Tuesday, January 25, 2011




Today the girls had their Arts Alive performance at Sunnyside. They danced to "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Michael Jackson. They did wonderful, all those practices finally paid off. I was very proud of them! (I will be the first to admit, I was very, very, very nervous!) But they did GREAT! Now we wait and see if they get to perform at the Sheldon Theatre.

Last night I talked to Tatumn about her dance and what her favorite part was how she felt it went. She of course, said they did great, even if they had messed up, she would still think they did great! Nothing wrong with that, I guess! But she said, "Mom, Daddy said he crossed his fingers and his toes that we would do good, and we did!" So cute, he didn't get to see it since he had to work, but she was thinking about him! She also said, "Mom, I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed (as she has all her fingers in a tangled mess) that we make it to the Sheldon!" I wish I could still believe in the finger crossing method like she does. It's adorable!

Wish them luck! (although as a proud mom, I don't think they need it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment