Sunday, January 30, 2011

Scrap layouts of Benny & I

Friday, January 28, 2011

Sometimes I feel like I run out of titles for the pages I do of us. You know they are all the same, You & I, Me & You, Us, Together, you get the point. So I thoroughly enjoy this page. It's sooooo true! "I Love You More Than Yesterday, Yesterday You Really Got On My Nerves!" haha! I don't care what you say, if you are married, you know you've had those days! Some, more than others ;)


Again, with the music, I thought it was pretty clever. It was our "date night" and he took me ice fishing! Ice Ice Baby!!


I like using up my scraps and do it QUITE FREQUENTLY! Curling up the edges gave it a fun new twist.


I love this page, and I'll tell you why. I think that pages with only 1 picture on them, often look very clean and well put together, just my opinion. Not only that, but I'm slightly obsessed with circles, my brown ink pad, and new products. The day I did this page I had just bought those flowers and was super excited to use them. And an added bonus was that I got to use up those AWFUL brads and letters in a GOOD way!


YOU ARE MY......confidant, love of my life, my children's father, my man, my shoulder to cry on (poor guy), my life companion, my main squeeze, my benny hana, my "equal crazy", my other half.


I'm obsessed with picnik and have come to realize it can do more to your photos than just touch them up....it gives them meaning for scrapping. You can print titles right on them or a fun quote:"Skipping rocks and leaving footprints down along the riverbank, always holding hands, never making plans, just living in the moment"
-Lady Antebellum


DISTRESS! It's by far my favorite technique.


No comments:

Post a Comment