Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pop Can Cake





January 26, 2011

Another dance mom told me about this the other day at dance. It's super easy, super delicious & super fun for the kids! All you do is take a microwave safe bowl and spray the inside with Pam. mix in a separate bowl, 1 can pop (any kind, I used diet coke) & a cake mix. Stir, pour into greased bowl and put in the microwave. Cook until cake starts pulling away from edges. Mine took about 15 minutes. You can frost it if you would like, but I put whipped cream on it. The other mom told me she serves hers with whipped cream and strawberries. How easy! And you don't need the eggs or oil! Less fattening! The kids thought it was really cool, although Turner wouldn't even try it. haha! Tatumn & I loved it. It's super moist, would be delicious with ice cream! Try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment