Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lunch Date


Saturday, January 22, 2011

Today, Ben went ice fishing with the guys, so the kids and I went out for lunch with Aunty Tiffy. She was having a craving for cheesecurds and chicken drummies so of course we went to Dressen's Saloon.

I've been eating at the Saloon since I can remember. I love the feel of being in a quaint little bar with genuine people. My kids love it too. Corndogs, cheesecurds and now even mac-n-cheese, heavens to betsy, who wouldn't love that? haha! They always ask lots of questions about the money on the ceiling, the buffalo on the wall and the pictures that adorn the wall. It's fun to have a little family history there as well.

That place is packed full of childhood memories of mine and I'm very happy it's still here so my kids can make some too!

No comments:

Post a Comment