Monday, January 24, 2011

Creative Favors


Tomorrow the girls, Tatumn along with 3 other little girls, will be dancing to Michael Jackson's, The Way You Make Me Feel, for the Sunnyside Arts Alive performance. They have been practicing and doing the best they can. As first graders & a kindergartner, they are doing a good job, but I will admit there are times when I cringe while watching. That's ok though, they are super cute no matter what they do onstage. And to let them know that they did a great job and I'm very proud of them, I made them each a little goody bag filled with candy and these little handy dandy notebooks. I used Twinkle Toes cartridge on my cricut and cut out the adorable little ballerinas and glued them onto 3x5 blank note cards, which I had punched 2 holes in and tied with fun ribbons. I decided instead of putting a dance quote on there, to write, Arts Alive 2011 as a little memento. I got a package of these pens in the party favor aisle at Target for like $3, split them up and put one with each notebook. Now they can color, doodle, write, whatever they wish in a cute little notebook with as many colors as they wish! Simple, cheap, fun.....just the way I like things!

No comments:

Post a Comment